Coconut Cream Cake

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Jill's Shower

Jillian's Shower
The Cake- Jessica created this cake.  I was thrilled with the creativity that showed through on the creation. Did I mention that it was delicious!

Decor- I took over Jill's house for the day.


The Food- Cheese and herb savory cupcakes with goat cheese topping, sugar cookies, mini appetizers from Archer Farms, and Oreo truffle pops(made by Shelly), mini lemon tarts, spinach and artichoke dip, and a fruit tray.


The bride's shoes!


The gift table
My favorite project of the summer was preparing for my best friend Jill's wedding. I started with her bridal shower in July. I was inspired by table cloths I had purchased for my wedding four years earlier. I used robin egg blue, yellow, and a coral pink. For those that know Jill she has a very elegant yet bubbly personality. That combination makes a perfect set up for a bridal shower. I can't take all  the credit. I had a termendous amount of help from Jill's sister Jessica and our sorority sister Mallory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment